Thursday, June 9, 2022

S.O.A.P Studies with J.

 hello and welcome today we will be reading from Isaiah chapter twelve verse 2


S Behold, God is my salvation: I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation


O we can observe from this scripture that when we trust in the Lord we have nothing to fear. If God be for us who can be against us. God is our salvation we should trust him no matter how tough the times have gotten.


A We can apply this to our lives by Always keeping God as the number 1 priority in life and by worshiping him no matter what the circumstance is.


P  Lord God please help us to keep you as our number one priority in life help us to always find the good You've given us in all of our circumstances in Jesus name we pray Amen

1 comment:

  1. What a great message! We need to be reminded to keep God first because He deserves to be first! I am sharing this post with others!!

    ReplyDelete

S.O.A.P Studies with J