Friday, March 4, 2022

A light unto my feet and a light unto my path

 Hello Friends and welcome to S.O.A.P. Studies with J today we will be reading from Psalms 119:105


S Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path


O We can Observe that the Lord's word will light up the Path that we need to follow and we just need to follow the light which is Jesus.


A We can apply this to our life by Realizing that If we want to make it to heaven we have to follow Jesus who is a light unto our path and a lamp unto our feet and that he will guide us.


P Lord God please help us to follow the path that you light up for us help us to not stray into Darkness in Jesus name we pray. 




























;105

1 comment:

  1. I am living this scripture out right now. It is scary sometimes but I trust God to help me, lead me, and guide me. Thank you for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

S.O.A.P Studies with J